At Topup.com, we provide instant replenishment of prepaid mobile airtime for over 300 carriers in 125+ countries around the world. We’ve organized the top 8 questions received regarding top up over the past decade.
- I sent a top up to a friend in a different country, how long before he receives it?
All our top ups are done in real-time, instantly. The recipient will receive a text message confirmation to his phone upon the successful transaction and approval of carrier.
- I want to send a friend a top up for the first time?
No problem. It only takes a few minutes to create a free account. Select the country of the phone you want to top up in, and enter the phone number. It’s as easy as that.
- Why does it not let me send a top-up to the number I want?
We run several tests on the number including checking with the operator to ensure the number can be topped up. We do this because we don’t want to charge you unless the top-up can definitely go through. If this happens you should check the number is correct and that you have chosen the correct mobile operator.
- Will the top-up still get through if the phone is roaming?
The top-up is delivered to the phone account wherever it is in the world. The confirmation message is also delivered wherever the phone is in the world.
- What can I do if I sent the top-up to the wrong number by accident?
All transactions are final. Once the top-up is sent to a phone number, it is available for use immediately; hence it cannot be refunded or removed from the phone again. It is for this reason we make sure you double confirm the number at our site.
- Why can I not send top-up to a particular number?
There are various reasons that your credit card may not work at our site. The most common is because your bank will not allow us to process the particular card and you should contact them to understand why not..
- Why do I have to pay tax in the country where I am sending top-up?
In all countries the local sales tax must be paid where the product is consumed, just like if you bought the top-up from a store in that country.
- How quickly does the top-up and the personal message get to the phone?
Usually within seconds. Depending on the carrier, it may take up to a couple minutes.